Bring with You
1. Your food and drink, and some for the crew.
2. Change of clothes and a rain jacket. You can always take it off and put them in the cabin.
3. Sunglasses (preferably polarized) sunscreen and hat.
4. Closed front and back soft soled shoes (white bottom preferred) for traction.
5. Flip flops not a good idea.
6. A cooler to bring your filets home with you.
7. A camera, GoPro, or media recording device for recording your catch!
8. Any important medications you may need throughout the day.
9. Seasickness: if you do not have a prescription, we recommend taking Dramamine prior to your charter.
10. A calendar to tell us when you want to come back next time to enjoy Ft. Lauderdale sportfishing!
CAPTAIN MARK BELOYAN-OFF THE CHART (954)916-3899..
Family owned and operated since 2007
OFF THE CHART OCEAN RESCUE
5400 S. University Drive Suite 206A Davie, FL 33328
CAPT. MARK BELOYAN
OFF THE CHART RECIPES
Swordfish Braised Endive
Swordfish Recipe Lemon Parsley Sauce
Swordfish Recipe Balsamic Brown Butter Sauce
Tuna and Red Onion Spiedini
Tuna Carpaccio with Watercress Salad & Balsamic Dressing
Tuna Kebabs with Ginger-Chile Marinade
Tuna Roasted Pepper Crostini
Wahoo with Cilantro Chutney in Banana Leaves
Snapper Roasted with Artichokes & Aioli